Must see

Le Castellet
Le Castellet
Completely restored in 1995, Le Castellet church is dedicated to Saint Peter. The bell tower on the side of the choir dates from the 19th century.
Manosque
This passage allowed traffic to flow from rue grande (n°15) to boulevard Elémir Bourges.
Entrevennes
The Notre Dame de Santé chapel is located in Entrevennes, 750 m east of the village (departmental road 101). The portal bears the date 1856.
Manosque
This square, named after the famous Aubagne-born writer, was once part of the Hôpital Vieux (Old Hospital), created in the 15th century.
Gréoux-les-Bains
Oraison
An oratory is a small chapel built on the site of an event considered miraculous, or to preserve a religious memory. There are 5 oratories in ...
Manosque
Guilhem Pierre was notary to Guillaume IV, the last Count of Forcalquier. He owned a house located near this gate. It was demolished in the 19th ...
Oraison
It is located at the ruins of the La Baume countryside, after bridge 14 over the EDF canal.
Le Castellet
Le Castellet
Unlike the others, it is made of concrete rather than stone.
Oraison
The Saint Sébastien oratory was erected in 1717, along the Marseille road at a place called Pont de Rancure.
Manosque
Manosque
Cultural place hosting "the Apocalypse", a painted artwork made by the artist Carzou and temporary artistics exhibitions.
Oraison
This monumental fountain was built in 1871.
Le Castellet
Le Castellet
The history of religious buildings in the Val de Rancure is fairly well known thanks to the in-depth work of André Laurent, who for decades has been ...
Le Castellet
Water has always been a problem in Provence.
La Brillanne
La Brillanne
Situated at an altitude of 349 m, in the Durance valley opposite Oraison, the Lauzon river flows through this commune, which lies at the crossroads of...
Le Castellet
The inhabitants of Les Bachelas, in the western part of Le Castellet, also wanted to benefit from "modernism".
Oraison
A niche is a reinforcement made in the thickness of a wall to hold a statue, and only appeared around the 15th century. In Roman times, they were used...
Manosque
This passageway leads from rue du Mont d'Or to rue Lemoyne.
Manosque
The present chapel dates back to 1637, when it was dedicated to Saint-Pancrace, who became Manosque's new patron saint. The chapel is only visible ...
Quinson
Listed as a historic monument and located in the heart of the Provencal garrigue, the cave is a 1h15-minute walk from the Musée de préhistoire des ...